Video & PDF: Introduction to the Course
Nothing gets done in the business world without a good dose of inspiration behind it.
Whether you're developing a new product, designing a website, or trying to decide how to set your company apart from others, you need to be creative. It's essential to everything your business does and to your ultimate and continuing success.
Most people believe that creativity is innate. They think there are creative people and non-creative people. But the truth is that we all have the capacity to be inspired and apply that to our lives and our work. Innovative people are just more in tune with their imaginative side and know how to let it flow.
In this course, you'll learn tips and tricks to get your creative juices flowing. These tips and exercises can be used not only to benefit your business but also to add something new to your life.
In this course, you'll learn:
- The key characteristics of creative people
- How to arrange your environment to stimulate your creative thinking
- Six exercises to help you unleash your creativity and come up with new, original ideas
- Your biggest barriers to creativity and how to remove them
- How to put these methods and exercises to use and make a schedule for your creative work
So without further ado, let's get started and get creative!